This 12-week online course is designed for educators and employment specialists to learn how to support students or job seekers in creating a website portfolio to market their strengths and skills.
This Course Includes:
- Up to 25 hours of on-demand and instructor-led live sessions with training and support.
- Up to 5 hours of mentoring and technical assistance from Wise staff.
- Access to an online website builder with a dashboard function to manage student websites.
- Collaboration and interaction with other professionals in your field.
- Access to the Wise Learning Center to view a broad array of OnDemand trainings.
Winter 2024 Course Dates: February 5 - April 26, 2024
- Live Sessions (10-11:30am PST): February 8, February 29, March 28, April 25
- Cost: $1,750
*If you require an interpreter or other accommodation to help you fully participate in this course, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request no later than 2-weeks prior to the start of the course.