On-Demand Library Subscriptions
The Wise Learning Center's On-Demand Library is a treasure trove of training relevant to the work of obtaining and maintaining employment for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and so much more! Membership includes:
- Accessible 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- New trainings added each week
- Topics include Person-Centered Employment Planning, Discovery, Job Development and Marketing, Systematic Instruction, Positive Behavior Support, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Self-Advocacy, and Transition (School to Work) and Coping with COVID and more
- Check out our catalog for a complete list of all courses available in the On-Demand Library.
- 80 courses that are pre-approved to meet Certified Employment Support Professional (CESP) continuing education requirements.
- Easy access to certificates of completions and learner transcripts.
We offer the following subscription packages to our On-Demand Library including a 7 day free trial (no credit card required).