To sign up for WA state access, please use the following sign up link and code:
Wise is pleased to offer access to the entire On Demand Library to WA State residents at no cost, sponsored by county and state funding through June 30, 2024. The On Demand Library contains training relevant to the work of obtaining and maintaining employment for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and includes the following features:
- Accessible 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- Includes required Washington State DDA Policy Trainings
- Topics include Person-Centered Employment Planning, Discovery, Job Development and Marketing, Systematic Instruction, Positive Behavior Support, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Self-Advocacy, and Transition (School to Work) and Coping with COVID and more.
- Over 100 courses that are pre-approved to meet Certified Employment Support Professional (CESP) continuing education requirements.
- Easy access to certificates of completions and learner transcripts.
- New trainings added each week.
You will receive an email with first-time login instructions after you make your purchase. Check your spam folder if you do not immediately receive an email.
Please note that you can sign up one account at a time. If you are signing up an account on behalf of another person, please use their name and email during checkout. This will set up their account in the Wise Learnning Center and instructions for logging in will be emailed to them.